background

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Scentsy- Trends for the Fall

Can I just tell you, at the rate this week is going, it might end better than Christmas!! Today, I came home to a Scentsy order, which is like Christmas in itself. I love opening those boxes even though its all going to someone else.Let me back track. Yesterday, I straightened out school which was good and bad. Bad because I can't afford to finish my bachelor's degree right now :( Good because after talking with an counselor and sending some emails, there's a good possibility that I stumbled upon an associates degree somewhere along my long list of classes. Waiting on email responses to override some higher level classes for lower levels and then I'm officially a degree holder!!! After that several hours of waiting in line then finally seeing a counselor I proceeded onto a leasing agency. I checked out a small apartment and filled out the paperwork. I received the call today that I am approved!!! Now I just need to sign a lease and I can move in next weekend. You have no idea how thrilled I am to finally have things turning around after months of thinking my guardian angel had been laid off.

success, what is success, success stories


OK. I'm stepping off my high horse now. I had to ride the wave for a glorious minute ;)

scentsy, fall catalog, trends for fall, scentsy consultant

But seriously though? The 10% off sale ends August 31st!! There are some new trends for fall that, I hope, you are as excited about as I am. The new fall/winter 2013 catalog is available September 1st. This means new warmers, new Layers, and new scents!! You know the saying 'it's not fall til Starbucks is selling Pumpkin everthing'? Welcome Scentsy fall scents!! Everything about this new catalog is homey with a new touch of upscale decor. So I thought I'd share with you the fall flyer that holds all items Halloween and a few fall items that can't be found in the new catalog. These warmers and layers products are only available on a first come, first serve basis starting September 1st. So place your orders asap!

scentsy, trends for fall, scentsy consultant, scentsy fall 2013
 
Gets you in the Halloween mindset right? What do you think they should try to make into a Halloween warmer next year?

No comments:

Post a Comment