background

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Short and Sweet

end of summer sale, scentsy, scentsy consultant, scentsy scents, blog
So today's post is going to be short and sweet, hence the catchy title. Today I'm cleaning house and organizing things, and with that my Scentsy business is getting more organized as well. Gearing up for transition month with Scentsy, I thought I'd let you all in a special that I am doing one time ONLY in August.

So here is my deal. I am placing an order on August 10th. Prior to placing that order, if it exceeds $150 in sales, I will allow anyone to place additional orders (to be added to the August 10th party only, not available after order is placed) for the host exclusive items without hosting a party!! Keep in mind that the tote is only available at that price using half priced rewards and those will be limited based on the size of the party. I will only be offering this special sale for this particular August 10th party, so get your orders in soon! Contact me via private message on my Scentsy Facebook page to place orders. The cutoff time for placing orders will be 9 p.m. Saturday, August 10th, 2013.
 
The current sale for August is 10% off all items except the charitable cause warmer, patriot collection, campus collection, and these combine and save packages: perfect plug-ins, perfect mid-size scentsy, perfect full-size scentsy, and scentsy companion system. But there is also the August host exclusive deals: 

august host exclusive, scentsy, scentsy consultant, blog, scentsy scents, sales


No comments:

Post a Comment