background

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Scentsy Christmas Recipes

I've been MIA again :/ Sometimes life just bogs you down, you know? Still adjusting to life on my own, it's quite nice!! I've got some food recipes in the works so look out for those over the next few weeks. But today, some Scentsy recipes are on the agenda.

I finally got around to ordering my holiday scents. I know what you're thinking- yes I'm a consultant, but I don't keep stock on hand, just what I'm going to use. My favorite is Cozy Fireside and Clementine Clove (November Scent of the Month).  But I also found some new favorites when I mixed the scents. I like food smells, so of course Christmas cookies is my list topper.

To mix scents and make your own recipes, just put a cube of each scent in your warmer or 1/2 cube if using a plug in or you only want a hint of a certain scent. Let me know what your favorite scent combos are, you might just see them here our on my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment