background

Monday, September 23, 2013

Scentsy Discontinued Scents- Spring/Summer 2013

scentsy, discontinued, scents, blog, fall/winter 2013

I know I'm a bit late, but I just wanted you all to know that these scents are no longer available in the new Fall/Winter 2013 catalog. However, some of the spring scents that weren't discontinued have been added into the categories and will be available as of September 1st ( I know, I know, I'm late).

Also, just wanted to late you know- if you are looking for more information than what I post here or if I haven't posted in awhile, please feel free to like my FB page or browse my Scentsy site. I can't do posts from my phone because the typing would come out funky but I can update my Facebook page, and do so frequently. But any big, important posts will be done here.

No comments:

Post a Comment